Emily Olivet Bender Premium Instructor
- Miami, Broward
Florida – United States
- Ballet, Salsa, Kizomba, Jazz
- All ages, all conditions
- $100/hour lesson
- Online Payment
Credit Card [COMING SOON]
- Offline Payment
- Cash, Check
- Always available
- +1 (786) 216-4555
Emily was born (1989) and raised in the Southport, England (United Kingdom). She started her dance training at the age of 3 years old participating in competitions and pantomimes. At age 5 she started studying the RAD method (Royal Academy of Dance). In 1999, Emily moved to Miami, Florida and she continued her dance training with the Miami City Ballet where she studied the classical techniques was introduced to Neo-Classical Ballet. Shortly after in 2001, she began training in the Vaganova style with Russian ballet master Vladimir Issaev at the Arts Ballet Theater of Florida. Eventually having the opportunity to be apart of his Journey company training with the prestigious teachers such as Mme. Alla Osipenko, Mme. Alla Siziva, Titiana Djouloukhadze, Anna Karpova, and Irina Lebedeva. Emily performed in several shows such as the Nutcracker, Le Corsair, Paquita, Firebird and Chipolino and was taken on tour with Arts Ballet Theater of Florida where she had the opportunity to travel all around Europe at age 13 including countries like Denmark, Poland, Spain and Germany. In 2005 she was accepted into the New World School of the Arts high school. This is when she was introduced to all other styles of dance and her mind was expanded. Emily had the honor of training with Bambi Anderson, Gerard Ebitz, Peter London, Tina Santos and Daniel Lewis. Emily also was able to perform works of Martha Graham, Robert Battle and Paul Taylor. In the summers of 2006 and 2007 she received full scholarships to attend White Mountain Summer Dance Festival. In 2007, Emily found yet another style she fell in love with in the Latin world and started attending Salsa Kings Dance Studios for Casino (Cuban-style salsa) lessons. In 2008, Emily graduated New World School of the Arts high school and received full ride scholarship to attend New World College, where she trained for the following 3 years and had the opportunity to travel to New York, Chicago, Louisiana and experience modern dance on a professional level. In 2011 she received her BFA (Bachelors in Fine Arts) and graduated from New World College. Continuing her training and following her dreams she, alongside the owner of the Salsa Kings Andres Fernandez, founded Kinds Dance Company in October 2014. Now directing the company, she along with her fellow company members have traveled to New York, L.A., Chicago, Texas and all over Florida for Latin dance demonstrations. Emily truly loves what she does with all of her heart which has allowed her to create a unique and unbreakable bond between each of the company members. She continues to train in all styles of dance with Kings Dance Company.
- Payment is made in advance.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Rescheduling must be made 24 hours in advance.
- No refund policy, unless instructor has been unable to meet client's availability schedule.
- Credit lesson is permitted.
- Transferring lesson is permitted.
- Gifting lesson is permitted.
- Video recording
- Video recording is allowed during dancing, not instructing.
- I understand things happen, so I am lenient with punctuality by 15 minutes.
- Personal hygiene
- Personal hygiene is important as this is a contact dance.
- Dress code
- Dress respectfully and wear shoes that you would normally go dancing in.
- The instructor may bring a companion if she feels it will help the student results.
- If parking is to be paid at meeting site, client must cover such costs.
- Group lessons
- Private group lessons are allowed however for a different rate.
- Sound system
- Instructor will bring small speaker but will be able to hook up to any larger system provided.
Member Since: October, 2015
Last Update: October, 2017